"A God Send"
"This is a must-read for any bar candidate."
"After reading this book, my whole attitude about the test changed."
"I would STRONGLY recommend this book to anyone who wants to pass the bar"
"The only thing I regret is not getting my hands on this book sooner!"
"every word Kris wrote rang true for me"
"A must read for anyone who feels the panic setting in!"
"I can't recommend this book enough."
"Definitely worth a read."
"Kris has written an outstanding treatise that will help alleviate fear and instill confidence"
"I wish I would have read this in November!"
"Everyone who's considering taking the bar exam has GOT to get this book!"
Bar review courses are a waste of time. Save dozens of hours of studying. Save $3,000 in bar exam prep. Read The Bar Exam is Easy and find out how to pass the bar exam the first time. This practical bar exam guide includes:
- The Killer Secret You Don't Know About MBE Questions
- Where to Spend the Most Time Studying
- Why You Should Ignore the MPT
- What Your MBE Practice Scores Should Look Like
- When You Should Start Studying
The Bar Exam Is Easy also covers:
- How Bar Review Courses Waste Your Time
- How to 90% Guarantee You Will Pass The Bar Exam
- Why You Have Nothing to Be Afraid Of or Nervous About
- What Bar Study Materials You Need (that are cheap and can be bought used)
Every law school graduate wants to know how to pass the bar exam. Bar prep courses will gladly show you how to pass in some of the most inefficient ways possible while charging $3,000+ per course.
Can bar exam prep courses help you pass the bar exam? Of course. But you can study more efficiently (save time, money, and effort) and effectively (higher bar pass rates) without a bar review class.
I should know. I failed the Texas bar exam twice before passing on my third attempt. The first two times I took a bar review course. The third time I studied alone in my apartment kitchen. My first two scores were 637 and 654. My third score was 706. A passing score is 675.
In The Bar Exam Is Easy, I share the simple techniques, tricks, tips, and secrets on how to pass the bar exam that I learned studying by myself. I also discuss the mental challenges bar takers encounter and why there is no need to be worried.
The Bar Exam Is Easy was written based on my experience studying for and taking the Texas Bar Exam. However, this book is written for bar takers in all states. The formats for different state bar exams vary but the only major substantive difference is on the essays.
Some states' essays are specific to that state while others employ the Multistate Essay Exam. My advice on how to study for the essay portion of the bar exam is not tailored to any one state. Rather, I give a blueprint on how to rack up points on essays, no matter what state you're taking the bar exam in.
Whether you want to pass the bar exam the first time or you're trying to pass the bar exam on the second time, third time, fourth time, or even fifth time, The Bar Exam is Easy will help you prepare and pass.
The Bar Exam Is Easy does not cover any material law but does tell you the must have bar exam supplements and study materials.
The Bar Exam Is Easy Answers:
- How to Study for MBE questions
- How to Study for Bar Exam Essays
- How to Study for the MPT
- How Much Time To Study Everyday
- How Many Days a Week to Study
- Whether You Will Have Any Free Time
- How to Increase Your Chances of Passing
Save Thousands of Dollars and Hours of Time
No Kindle Necessary
1. Download the free Kindle app here http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000493771
2. Open Amazon account --> Digital Orders
P.S. This is a risk-free
purchase. If you aren't satisfied, you have 7 days to get a 100% refund